Wednesday 4 June 2014

                                                Must Have's in your Bag……. :) 

Hello Ladies!!!
Summer is literally Killing Us!  Its’ Very hot outside. L
Today I am sharing the Things Which I carry in my Handbag While I am Out... Have a Look


   Face wash
While going to office so much dust sticks to my skin, So, while leaving for office I just apply Sun screen and then after reaching I wash my face and then apply makeup.

  Sunscreen 
I Use Sunscreen By Lakme with 50 SPF.. For me Sunscrren is a must while going out as it  protects you from harmful sun damages.

 Compact  
It is very essential as our face tend to get oily while we are out and after a smooth application  of compact you’ll get clear glow on your face. 



Concealor  
It works wonder, as it conceals those under eyes Dark Circles , and hide blemishes. Put  Concealer first and then settle it with Compact application.

  Kajal
 I love to wear Kajal all the time as it defines my small eyes. And I can do lots of experiments with it. Sometimes I  line my waterline , and sometimes line the upper lids. It immediately brightens up the lazy eyes  into perfect cat eyes.



      Eye Pencils
 I also Carry Eye Pencils of different colors like green , Blue , Purple and Black, It gives eyes  a wonderful attraction , I love to use them according to my dress.

   Hair Brush-
 I usually comb my hair while they are not straighten up. It is a must have as it gives tidy look  to your hairstyles.


   Lip Balm
In summers, Lips tend to get dry, I use lightly tinted lip-gloss or Matt Lipsticks In Pinks or Corals.

Apart from all this I also, Carry Bobby Pins and Hair Bands In case needed. And A mist of perfume is a must in summers.

Hope you to carry these in your bag.. Stay Hydrated..



Written By Neha Sharma For GirlyThingsbyNehaSharma

No comments:

Post a Comment