Monday 16 June 2014

Product Review : Ozone Complexion Brightening Face Wash

Hello Ladies!!!
Hope you are doing well! Nowadays I am experiencing the my facial skin becomes dull and sun damaged.  While shopping I saw this product and bought few of its packs. So, I am Sharing my reviews for this products, Pros and cons.
Product:
Ozone Complexion Brightening Face Wash

Price :
Rs 175
Quantity:
100 gms
Shelf Life:
 36 months from the date of manufacturing.

Recommendation-
 As the name suggests it is recommended for Dull, Darkened and Uneven skin. The Young adult skin is more exposed to UVA/UVB rays, pollution and extreme weather conditions, This result in dead skin cells on skin’s surface.
Why Ozone Complexion Brightening face wash?
It has active ingredients that help check differential accumulation of skin melanin. The organic extract of Azadirachta  indica help reduce inflammation while limonoids and aloe principles help in arresting radicals.
Compostion:
 Aloe barbadensis extract 2%, Azadirachta indica extract 2%, citrus limon oil 0.2%, Cinnamomum camphora 0.2%.
Colour:
Acid Red.

My Experience with Ozone Complexion brightening face wash

My skin feels glowing and radiant. Earlier my skin looks Burned and Tanned but after using it twice a day every day, My Complexion got Brighter. I personally recommend this product, Everyone Must try it. It removes tan and makes your skin tone even and Beautiful.
I love this product.
Pros:
 1) Good Packaging
2) Nice Smell (Fruity)
3) Make skin glowing and beautiful
4) Value For Money
Cons:   
)    The availability is the only con here, as the product is not available at nearby shops. (I bought it from Snapdeal.com)

Written by Neha Sharma for GirlythingsByNehaSharma

3 comments:

  1. Isn't it oily? I mean I have oily skin and is it okay if I use it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. In this regard, Organic Body Lotion offered by OZOLABS is very useful and at the same time it is herbal so you will never come across any kind of side effects after using the cosmetics sold by the online store.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice Blog, Thank for the review and sharing it over here, Use White Advanced Fairness Face Wash from RetailPharma that brings instant relief from razor burns as it cools.
    Biotique Face Wash
    Biotique face wash for combination skin

    ReplyDelete